Whether you are looking for a “seasoned professional” or a “rising star” our goal is to deliver effective and timely results that exceed your expectations. We begin by consulting with you to gain an in-depth understanding of your specific needs. We focus on recruiting talented and qualified leaders that match your hospital’s culture, personality and philosophy, and who are interested in your position.
We seek out individuals, who while not actively looking, are open to examining opportunities that will address their professional goals and aspirations.
We know how to present your organization and the opportunity to potential candidates in a thought provoking, interest generating manner. By learning about the individual’s circumstances and allowing them to envision a new and better future, we help candidates consider a new opportunity when they have not been thinking of a change.
We collaborate with you during the entire interview and evaluation process, from initial screening through references that provide a 360-degree view of the candidate’s performance. We are responsive and committed, and apply our years of experience to transforming “your candidate of choice” into the “newly established problem-solver” on your leadership team.
This is an overview of our recruiting process:
- Develop a full understanding of your position including organizational culture, staff needs, challenges, obstacles, and leadership style and philosophy,
- Collaboratively develop an effective and efficient sourcing, evaluation and interview process,
- Advocate for your organization and routinely provide feedback,
- Identify, evaluate and present qualified candidates based on the relevance of their experience and abilities to your needs,
- Coordinate telephone and on-site interviews including detailed debriefings and feedback,
- Obtain comprehensive 360-degree professional reference checks,
- Guide the offer and acceptance process including candidate pre-closing and counteroffer neutralization,
- Maintain contact through the entire transition period, and
- Become your leadership recruiter for years to come.
Please contact us directly for more detailed information about our recruiting process.